What is Kinesiology?
- Kinesiology is the science of human movement.
- Kinesiologists are regulated healthcare professionals who work with you to improve function through movement.
- Kinesiologists offer movement as medicine!
Why seek Kinesiology services?
- Prevention & Management of Chronic Conditions & Assistance with Physical Rehabilitation.
Do you need to:
- Prevent or Manage Chronic Disease?
- Manage Chronic Pain?
- Improve Strength?
- Manage movement problems related to injuries?
- Manage weight to prevent chronic disease or improve your current health problems?
How to book:
To book a visit with our Kinesiologist simply call our Intake Line: 519-682-2307 ext 335.
This program is open to TDFHT patients by self-referral, or ask your doctor or nurse practitioner.