COVID-19 Update ~ WE ARE STILL HERE FOR YOU! ~
For COVID-19 related questions or concerns, please contact our office. You can also contact:
- Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000
or your local Public Health Unit:
- Chatham-Kent 519-355-1071 Ext. 1900
- Windsor-Essex 519-258-2146 Ext. 1420
In an effort to protect our patients, our community, our families, and our team, for those of you who may be coming in to our office, please take the time to review our screening self-assessment posted on our front door PRIOR to entering the TDFHT building. You will also be screened again upon entry.
To keep you updated, we have shared important website links below.
If you think you have Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has it, use the self-assessment posted below to help determine if you need to seek further care.
If you are having difficulty breathing or experiencing other severe symptoms, call 911 immediately. Advise of your symptoms and travel history.
Self Assessment Link:
Please see the following links for up-to-date information on COVID-19:
Ontario Ministry of Health (updated 2x daily, 7 days/week)
Chatham-Kent Public Health Unit
Windsor-Essex County Health Unit
Chatham-Kent Ontario Health Team
Your co-operation in helping to protect our community against COVID-19 is appreciated.
If you have any questions, please CALL our office instead of dropping by.
TDFHT Programs and Services During COVID-19 Pandemic
Most appointments are taking place over the phone. Urgent care appointments are also taking place over the phone.
Foot care and Lab (Blood Work) services are suspended at this time, and will resume upon further notice.
We are offering after hours coverage for anyone needing to speak with a nurse:
- Monday through Thursday between 4pm and 5pm, and Friday between 2pm and 5pm, a TDFHT nurse can be reached at 519-682-2307 ext 315
- Monday through Thursday from 5pm through until to 9am the following morning, and Friday from 5pm until 9am Monday morning (24hrs/day on weekends & holidays), TDFHT patients can reach a nurse through the Telephone Health Advisory Service (THAS) by calling 1-866-553-7205. THAS nurses can connect to our physician on call if necessary