Dedicated to improving the health and well-being of area residents through accessible primary health care services and programs delivered by an interdisciplinary team.
Applications are now being accepted for a:
CLINICAL PROGRAM COORDINATOR
TEMPORARY FULL-TIME (CONTRACT)
We are looking for a strategic and competent Clinical Manager. The main function of the role is to provide positive and professional clinical program development and quality management for our organization.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
• Develop and implement clinical programming to meet health promotion/disease prevention and management goals in collaboration with other team members
• Ensure patient education programs are available in response to the health care needs of the population served
• Assist in the implementation of marketing strategies to promote patient and community awareness of all services provided by the team.
• Collaborate with community providers in the development of partnerships to improve access, transitions of care and overall patient care
• Support the develop and implement evaluation tools designed to measure key performance indicators in the areas of quality clinical outcomes, patient safety, operational efficiency, client satisfaction and service integration.
• Prepares annual and quarterly program reports for the MOHLTC and ensures they are accurate, outcome-based and submitted on time.
• Along with other key members of the clinical team, provides leadership in the development of a culture that promotes absolute respect for patient confidentiality and adherence to privacy legislation.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
• Comprehensive working knowledge of provincial and local strategies for improving population health through primary care reform.
• Expert knowledge and experience in program development and quality improvement for primary health care
• Educational focus in primary health care promotion/disease prevention and chronic disease management is preferred.
• Management experience in the health care field
• Minimum of five (5) years recent clinical experience (knowledge in community healthcare considered an asset)
Interested candidates should submit a resume to:
Human Resources and Finance Manager
Tilbury District Family Health Team
22 Mill St. West, P.O. Box 760
Tilbury, ON, N0P 2L0
Closing date: December 11, 2018
Ability to communicate in both official languages is an asset.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Clinical Program Coordinator Job Description||Download|